- Fall For Me, The Rock Gods Book 1
- Take What You Want, The Rock Gods Book 2
- Make You Mine, The Rock Gods Book 3
- Looking At Forever - The Rock Gods Book 4
- Meant For Me - The Rock Gods Book 5
- Fighting His Fire - The Rock Gods Book 6
- Beyond The Music - The Rock Gods Book 7
- Forever At Sunrise - The Rock Gods Book 8
- Reinventing Us
Entertainment journalist, Ryan Pierce, meets the infamous bad-boy rocker, Dagger Drummond, and walks away with a great interview and a scandalous news bit that has the potential to turn the music world on its ear. Exposing the story would boost Ryan's career, but it would also come with the risk of ruining Dagger's privacy – and possibly his Rock God status.
The unlikely friendship that develops between Dagger and Ryan brings Ryan to question more than just his journalistic oath to report the news. It also forces him to take a look at himself and newly discovered feelings – feelings that make Ryan blind to the risk of becoming front page news himself.
Will Ryan find the courage to make a life decision to give himself true happiness with Dagger or take the path that would likely lead to heartbreak and destroy his career forever?
- 4 Read lists
Publisher: Independently Published
Heat Level: 5
Romantic Content: 5
Ending: Click here to reveal
Character Identities: Gay
Protagonist 1 Age: 26-35
Protagonist 2 Age: 26-35
Tropes: Famous / Not Famous, First Time, Gay for You / Straight to Gay
Languages Available: English
Series Type: Same Universe / Various Characters