- Fall For Me, The Rock Gods Book 1
- Take What You Want, The Rock Gods Book 2
- Make You Mine, The Rock Gods Book 3
- Looking At Forever - The Rock Gods Book 4
- Meant For Me - The Rock Gods Book 5
- Fighting His Fire - The Rock Gods Book 6
- Beyond The Music - The Rock Gods Book 7
- Forever At Sunrise - The Rock Gods Book 8
- Reinventing Us
- Fall Again (The Rock Gods Book 10)
Having survived the hell that ended their last tour, Wheland realizes just how short life can be and how close he came to losing his own in the flames of the Berlin fire. Officially off the road until everyone has had a chance to fully heal from their physical and emotional wounds, Wheland and his band brothers limp back home to make sense of what happened and where they will go from here.
This unplanned but much needed downtime offers Wheland a moment of clarity; suddenly, solidifying a future with Rooster never felt so necessary—or urgent. A proposal leads to an intimate ceremony that you simply don't want to miss, but the greatest surprise of all is the wedding gift they receive once they get home.
The Rock Gods family continues to grow with each new milestone they reach together, and Wheland and Rooster's future is about to become a whole lot brighter—and busier.
Forever At Sunrise is a Rock Gods novella with approximately 45,000 words and a HEA.
- 1 To Be Read list
- 3 Read lists
Heat Level: 5
Romantic Content: 5
Ending: Click here to reveal
Character Identities: Gay
Protagonist 1 Age: 26-35
Protagonist 2 Age: 26-35
Tropes: Famous / Not Famous, Friends to Lovers, Honeymoon
Languages Available: English
Series Type: Same Universe / Various Characters