- Will & Patrick Wake Up Married
- Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married Book 2)
- Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married Book 3)
- Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married Book 4)
- Will & Patrick Meet the Mob (Wake Up Married Book 5)
- Will & Patrick's Happy Ending (Wake Up Married Book 6)
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 3: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family, Do the Holidays
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 6: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family Do the Holidays, Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
Continue the fun in Episodes 4 - 6 of the romantic comedy serial by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths!
Episode Four: Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings
Will and Patrick have embraced adding hot sexy-times to their fake marriage, but as their emotions deepen, they confront whether or not they want to be more than friends-with-benefits. The heat is high (and occasionally kinky) as Will and Patrick struggle to accept their mutual affection.
Episode Five: Will & Patrick Meet the Mob
Patrick has finally accepted that he's in love with Will, but his newfound determination to do something about that runs up against his father-in-law's mobster plans. Will must face the truth about his family before he can fully come to terms with his feelings for Patrick. And Patrick has to decide if this whackadoodle world is something he truly wants to be part of forever.
Episode Six: Will & Patrick's Happy Ending
Sure, Will and Patrick are in love now, but they weren’t when they got married in Vegas. For Patrick, that’s no problem, but Will can’t shake his doubts that a relationship started through coercion can ever become the real deal. Since the Molinaro crime family has reversed their position on divorce, Will and Patrick have a chance to rectify their drunken mistake. But is divorce the right choice for them?
Word count: 119,400; page count:
- 3 To Be Read lists
- 1 Read list
on Bayou Book Junkie Reviews:
"This is a series that will stick with me hundreds of books from now."
"I truly adore this series more than words can express. The writing is stellar and the storyline just keeps getting better and better."