- Will & Patrick Wake Up Married
- Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married Book 2)
- Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married Book 3)
- Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married Book 4)
- Will & Patrick Meet the Mob (Wake Up Married Book 5)
- Will & Patrick's Happy Ending (Wake Up Married Book 6)
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 3: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family, Do the Holidays
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 6: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family Do the Holidays, Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
Join the fun in this new romantic comedy serial by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths!
Episode One: Will & Patrick Wake Up Married
After a drunken night of hot sex in Vegas, strangers Will Patterson and Dr. Patrick McCloud wake up married. A quickie divorce is the most obvious way out—unless you’re the heir of a staunchly Catholic mafia boss with a draconian position on the sanctity of marriage. Throw their simmering attraction into the mix and all bets are off!
Episode Two: Will & Patrick Meet the Family
Meeting the family is challenging for every new couple. But for Will and Patrick, the awkward family moments only grow more hilarious--and painful--when they must hide the truth of their predicament from the people they care about most. Throw in the sexual tension flaring between them and you've got a recipe for madcap laughs and surprisingly heartwarming feels.
Episode Three: Will & Patrick Do the Holidays
A couple’s first holiday season is always a special time. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve are magical when you’re in love. Too bad Will and Patrick’s marriage is a sham and they’re only faking their affection for each other. Or are they? Sparks fly in this episode of the Wake Up Married serial. Will the sexual tension between Will and Patrick finally explode in a needy night of passion? Or will they continue to deny their feelings?
- 4 To Be Read lists
- 1 Read list
on Alpha Book Club:
"I truly adore this series more than words can express. The writing is stellar and the storyline just keeps getting better and better."
Ms. Blake and Ms. Griffiths have crafted an endearing tale full of promise, humor, tension, drama, sadness, and forgiveness. An incredible read!"