- Will & Patrick Wake Up Married
- Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married Book 2)
- Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married Book 3)
- Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married Book 4)
- Will & Patrick Meet the Mob (Wake Up Married Book 5)
- Will & Patrick's Happy Ending (Wake Up Married Book 6)
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 3: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family, Do the Holidays
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
- Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 - 6: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family Do the Holidays, Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending
Follow Will & Patrick as they cope with the fallout from their Vegas wedding in this second installment of the romantic-comedy serial, Wake Up Married, by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths!
Meeting the family is challenging for every new couple. But for Will and Patrick, the awkward family moments only grow more hilarious—and painful—when they must hide the truth of their predicament from the people they care about most.
Throw in the sexual tension flaring between them, uncomfortable run ins with Will’s all-too-recent ex-boyfriend, an overprotective mobster father, and a mafia spy tailing them around Healing, South Dakota, and you’ve got a recipe for madcap laughs and surprisingly heartwarming feels.
Episode 2 of 6 in the Wake Up Married serial
- 2 To Be Read lists
- 2 Read lists
Tina on Reader Reviewer wrote:
"So, what do you do when you're married but don't want to be; are suffering from a case of unresolved sexual tension; and you maybe just might be starting to feel pangs of the warm-fuzzies for the hubby you're simultaneously trying to unload? I. Don't. Know. Blake and Griffiths haven't directed this romantic little saga there yet, but I sure am enjoying the bumpy ride to get there."
on Inked Rainbow Reads:
"This a fun, entertaining read. I loved both of the characters, and cranky Patrick in particular is hilarious. Add to this the fact that the book is very well written and I highly recommend it."
"This series just keeps getting better. I can't wait for the next installment!"