- Past Hurts (Sizzling Miami #1)
- For A Reason (Sizzling Miami #2)
- The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)
- Their Reason (Sizzling Miami #4)
- Safety in Numbers (Sizzling Miami #5)
- His Premier (Sizzling Miami #6)
- Deciding on Forever (Sizzling Miami #7)
- Our Reason (Sizzling Miami #8)
- A Home for the Holidays (Sizzling Miami #9)
Size: 6.00 x 9.00 in
“Bros stick together no matter what.”
When Chris and Liam made that promise, they had no idea how important it would become or how it would be tested in the most brutal way. Nine years later, their bond cemented in blood, that relationship is all they have to hold on to.
“No matter what happens, this friendship will be the one constant we can count on.”
When Billy and Owen made that promise, they knew exactly how dangerous the world could be. They survived prison by protecting each other and they survived freedom by holding that promise sacred. Now they want more than just to survive and they want it from the brothers whose bond is as strong as their own.
“We are stronger together than we’ll ever be apart.”
When Owen reaches his breaking point, Chris jumps at the chance to make things right for all of them. With the future in their grasp, will they realize their strength is in their numbers and finally become the family they crave?
Author’s Note: This is NOT a foursome, but the story of two couples that needed to be told together. This book is also NOT a standalone, these MC’s have been regular and, at times, significant characters in past books since For a Reason.
Kindle Unlimited: Safety in Numbers' enrollment in KU will expire February 6, 2017
- 1 To Be Read list
- 3 Read lists
- 1 Currently Reading list
- #13Months13Scenes: Chocolate Hearts & Cuban Sandwiches hosted by Carly's Book Reviews (February 20, 2016)
- #13Months13Scenes: There are No Loser in Love hosted by Sassy Girls Books (April 27, 2016)