- Past Hurts (Sizzling Miami #1)
- For A Reason (Sizzling Miami #2)
- The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)
- Their Reason (Sizzling Miami #4)
- Safety in Numbers (Sizzling Miami #5)
- His Premier (Sizzling Miami #6)
- Deciding on Forever (Sizzling Miami #7)
- Our Reason (Sizzling Miami #8)
- A Home for the Holidays (Sizzling Miami #9)
Chris and Owen decided on forever over a year ago, and have been working together to build a future they could be proud of. They always knew the moment would come to declare their intentions, but they never planned to do it while on vacation in Colorado. Alone.
In a historic hotel at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, their romantic pre-Christmas getaway turns into an elopement and they’ll need a little help from the staff to pull it off. But before they can have the wedding of their dreams, they’ll have to call the family they left behind. With the best of intentions and no shortage of tears, Chris and Owen will be reminded that no matter where they go or what they do, their family will always support their decisions. And maybe meddle, just a little.
Still, there’s no place like home for the holidays, especially when you realize it isn’t so much a physical location as it is the people in your heart.
Author's Note: This Christmas Novella is the first sequel to Safety in Numbers and that book should be read first.
As promised, here's the video of Andrew Reyna and Casey Hunter singing Baby, It's Cold Outside
- 2 To Be Read lists
- 2 Read lists