Evan is crazy about his roommate’s best friend, Nick, but has kept it secret for months. When Nick catches him in a compromising position, moaning his name, the cat’s out of the bag.
Surprisingly, it turns out Nick feels the same way about Evan, and he wants to play. With the house to themselves for the evening, will Evan’s fantasy become reality?
Publisher: JMS Books, LLC
Heat Level: 5
Romantic Content: 3
Ending: Click here to reveal
Character Identities: Gay
Protagonist 1 Age: 18-25
Protagonist 2 Age: 26-35
Word Count: 6638
Languages Available: English
- "You're gorgeous." He looked up at me. "I mean it. I've been dying to touch you for so long."
- I blushed as I let him stare all he wanted. "But why didn't you tell me?"
- "Believe it or not, I was scared."
- My eyes widened. "You? Of what?"
- Nick smiled. "Of you. It was only because of how much I ... couldn't stop thinking about you and wanted to be near you that I finally told Jack the truth about me." He reached out and placed his hands on my hips. "Know what he said?"
- I shook my head.
- "That he could tell by the way I looked at you. Like I wanted to devour you." He chuckled low. "
Which I do."
- I was blown away by this new information. "But why were you scared of me?"
Like I would ever turn you down.
Nick pulled me closer, until he could wrap his arms around my waist, and pressed his cheek against my stomach. I ran my fingers through his silky hair. It was softer than I'd imagined.
"Because the feelings I've developed for you forced me to reevaluate who I am. Who I want to be."
"Who do you want to be?" I asked quietly, still stroking his hair.
He leaned his head back and pinned me with his stare. "I want to be a man worthy of being with you. And I knew you wouldn't date someone in the closet."
"Worthy of me?" My breath whooshed out and my heart pounded in my ears. Was this really happening?
- Nick smiled and softly kissed my stomach. "Haven't you noticed how often I try to come over? How many times I sat next to you when we watched movies? I did anything to be near you. But I wasn't out and was afraid of what it meant. I couldn't tell you how I felt until I was honest with myself, my family, and my friends. And now I can." He kissed me again and then rose from the couch, cupping my face with his hands. "I can finally do this," he whispered, just before his lips brushed mine.
- Bliss rippled through me as I moaned and leaned into him. Our chests rubbed together, his hair crinkling against my skin. His lips crushed mine and our soft kiss turned urgent. Demanding. I could feel his cock pressing against my stomach. I moved against him, seeking more contact.
- Nick pulled back and caressed my cheek. "You've already changed my life in more ways than you may ever know." He stared into my eyes and smiled. "I was afraid you weren't interested and I wouldn't have a chance with you." He blushed and my heart stuttered right over the cliff.
This was a quick read but I loved it. Evan has been crushing on his roommate's best friend, Nick, for a long while. When he finds himself home alone, fantasizing about the one man he thinks he can't have, Nick surprises him. It's a great read and I enjoyed getting to know both Evan and Nick!!