Taren Murdoch is a guardian and protector by nature. He’s also a husband, an investigator for the Idaho State police and most importantly his husband’s Dom. Being the Dom Ian deserves is Taren’s top priority. He’s planned a trip, some special time away where the two of them can live out some of their fantasies in a fun and safe environment.
Ian Groden is the CEO of his family business but at home he relinquishes control to Taren. He loves that Taren is his Dom, and more so when they combine pain with pleasure in their sexual play. Taking their trip requires time away from work. Despite Ian’s efforts he wasn’t able to take as much time as Taren asked. Now it’s time to face his punishment.
They’ll be spending four glorious nights at an adult resort. Before that can happen, a few details that need to be ironed out. The first is to ensure neither has any hard feelings about their late start. Does Taren have the skills as Ian’s Dom to deliver discipline and well as pleasure?
- 3 To Be Read lists
Publisher: JMS Books, LLC
Heat Level: 5
Romantic Content: 5
Ending: Click here to reveal
Character Identities: Gay
Tropes: Age Difference, Alpha Character, Married Life, Tease and Denial
Word Count: 7500
Languages Available: English
Series Type: Continuous / Same Characters
- Taren chuckled and shrugged one shoulder and put his other arm around Ian’s shoulders, pulling him in for a hug. They rarely argued outright thanks to this part of their agreement. State the infraction, dole out and accept discipline and move on. It was a good system. He rubbed Ian’s upper back but would offer no comfort otherwise. It wasn’t punishment if he turned the hurt into pleasure too soon.
- Despite the way Ian bit his lip and how his chest was flushed, Taren could see he was more relaxed.
- “I like our other lunch dates much better,” Ian confessed.
- “So do I,” Taren agreed. He ran his fingers over Ian’s nipple clamps and gave them a very gentle tug before he brushed his fingertips over the silver chain around Ian’s neck.
- Ian moaned softly and pressed against Taren before planting soft kisses across his collar bone and up his neck. He licked over Taren’s jaw then along his lower lip. Pulling him close, Taren bent his head and claimed Ian with a deep kiss. With both hands braced on Taren’s sides, Ian sank slowly to his knees, legs and body trembling from the effort.
- He fumbled with Taren’s belt buckle. “May I?”
- Taren smiled and ran one hand over Ian’s hair. “Always.” He backed up, Ian shuffling on his knees to keep up. The conference table was a nice, stable surface to brace against. He rested his weight on his hands and leaned back, moaning out a deep sigh.
- Always attentive, only Ian could make pulling down Taren’s zipper and coaxing his cock out an act of pure eroticism. The slight rub of the zipper teeth as each one was released sent a tingling along Taren’s cock. When Ian’s tongue twirled under the head of his cock then dragged through his slit, a shudder ripped through Taren.
- The temptation to grab Ian’s hair and push him farther down onto Taren’s cock was almost irresistible. Ian was much better when left to his own methods. He was so very good. Ian had an impressive arsenal of tricks he used on Taren to coax him gradually to the brink. The way Ian licked and teased, gentle suckling escalating into a more powerful action, putting the exact amount of pressure needed in the perfect place. That’s why being sucked off by Ian almost made Taren forget his own name. The only thing Taren had to do was sit back and let sensations roll over him.
- Roll over him they did. Tingling rippled out from his cock and through his belly. He squirmed and shifted higher onto the table for more support. Ian shimmied between his thighs and gripped Taren’s legs behind his knees. He sucked and licked, backed off and moved away far enough to blow warm breath on Taren’s twitching cock. Then he took only the head of Taren’s cock into his mouth, pressing down with his lips, applied pressure and pulled back with excruciatingly slow movements.
- No matter how great the sex he’d had with others, no one had ever affected him the way Ian could. Taren was convinced it was because they loved and trusted each other.
- When Ian started on his balls, it was more than Taren could take.